California Homeless Resources - New Years Day!

Today was by far the best day I have ever had distributing. I met some really cool people today and I was able to get some great pics.. I will document through the pictures today...

James (Jimmy) what a character! I loved this guy and he told me some really cool stories about his girlfriend of 14 years and let me pet his little puppy that was sooooo cute! I can't believe I got a buyer for those awful dog biscuit's but this little guy LOVED them..

This gentleman came by (I forgot his name) he was real nice too. He gave me the new BULLSHIT law for Ventura County below. Basically states police can arrest the homeless and they can't (fly signs) for money. So now it is a law that you can;t be homeless what is next man... ?

These guys were awesome!!! They were so very thankful for everything. I even got a hug and it felt really good to meet these guys today. Made my day!! They were also talking about the new bullshit laws...  The names:  Laura, Jim, Dustin, Bart. My new friends... :) 
This gal was also very nice and grateful. I really felt for her! She was a senior on the street, NOT COOL!!! But she was so nice and put a huge smile on my face. Oh she loved the cat toys!! 
 This dude was cool. He had some dogs that we were able to help. Jacket was different.

The Van almost empty... Need more stuff:
  • Blankets
  • Beanies
  • Gloves
  • Tarps
  • Food
  • Dog/Cat Food
  • Jackets
  • Blankets
  • ANYTHING!!! :)

These to guys were some cool "hobos" they took the train here from Arizona and are going to San Diego. Was able to hook them up with some cloths.. Nice guys!

CUTE PUPPY!!!

Comments