Rosanne Haggerty - Common Ground
Common Ground Philosophy
We create attractive and affordable environments and foster respectful and supportive relationships among all members of our communities. We believe that these things are essential to a life of dignity and contribution. We exist to make these environments available to those in our society who are in the most extreme need of them.
We express these beliefs in our actions and decisions, as employees and volunteers, and as an organization. Our employees are strong, purposeful individuals who challenge the status quo. Our progress towards ending homelessness reflects their strength and commitment. As a group, we hold each other accountable for exemplifying the following:
- A commitment to excellence in all aspects of our work.
- The responsibility to provide client and tenant focused services.
- A passion for continuously improving our thinking and our work.
- A supportive and challenging environment for professional and personal development.
- Confidence that ending homelessness is within our reach.